AS DESCRIBED BY PROPERTY: Sani Asterias is the exclusive boutique property of the award-winning Sani Resort. Located in Halkidiki, Northern Greece, Sani Resort is an ecological reserve stretching across 1,000 acres of magnificent pine forests and olive groves, blessed with five miles of white sandy beaches and the crystal clear waters of the Aegean. In the heart of the resort, the sophisticated yacht marina is not to be missed with its stunning array of chic designer boutiques, cosmopolitan eateries and vibrant nightlife. You will also find five luxury 5 Star hotels, each with its own distinctive personality, 24 restaurants most of which are part of the unique Dine Around programme, 16 bars, top class crèche and kids clubs operated to by British childcare specialists according to UK OFSTED standards, and five luxury spas. For the adrenaline seekers, there are a variety of water sports, hiking trails, a KTM bike center, as well as the football academy in association with Chelsea FC Foundation, and a brand new Rafa Nadal tennis centre due to open this year. At Sani Resort there's always something happening: visit the open-air garden theater, or dress in white for the legendary White Nights beach party every Wednesday.
UNIQUE SUITE ACCESS™ EXPERIENCE/AMENITY: Complimentary Airport transfers, 48 hour pre-arrival contact - Personalized Vacation Planning: E-concierge (through What’s App) for dinners booking, VIP Services, Childcare, Private Trips
• Express Check In
• Complimentary Laundry (once per suite per stay, up to 8 garments per suite)
• Upgraded In-Room Dining menu, enabling guests to enjoy a selection a la carte menus from Sani Marina restaurants in the privacy of their suite at extra charge
• Complimentary 2-hour Chauffeur-driven Experience (once per stay)
• Complimentary Sani Festival Tickets (July-August, one concert per stay)
• Baby services (baby consulting services).
• Daily welcome in-room Surprise
• Upgraded room amenities (pillow menu, luxury Bulgari hangers, straw beach bags, exclusive Anne Semonin Toiletries, upgraded towel selection)
• Children’s amenities upon arrival
• Departure amenities
• Exclusive beach area
DESTINATION TIP: The surrounding area is rich in history and culture. Thessaloniki, Greece's second largest city is within an hour's drive with its Byzantine museums and Jewish heritage sites. Halkidiki is also the birthplace of Alexander the Great, with its Palace in Pella and the Royal Tombs of his father in Vergina worth a visit. Other sites of interest include the birthplace of famous Greek philosopher Aristoteles in Stagira, the Monastic communities of Mount Athos, the Meteora UNESCO World Heritage site as well as the Domaine Gerovassiliou fine winery. Don’t miss the daily sunset cruise from Sani Marina or why not hire a yacht to explore the Halkidiki coastline.
To book your Suite Access™ reservation, consult your VWT Advisor / Associate or contact us at 800-776-1116.