KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
Important information and links to review prior to your travels.
International Travel - Passport and Visa Information:
- Confirm each passenger’s passport validity and possible visa requirements prior to departure.
- Passports must be valid for a minimum of six (6) months beyond return date back into the U.S.
- It is recommended to have at least three (3) blank passport pages prior to departure.
- Please note that the State Department no longer offers additional pages for passports.
- Make two photocopies of all your travel documents in case of emergency.
- Leave one copy of your documents with a trusted friend or relative at home.
- Carry the other separately from your documents in case of loss or theft.
- Click here for specific visa/passport information by country.
Domestic Travel - I.D. Information:
A government issued photo I.D. is required; driver’s license, military I.D. or valid passport.
- Click here to visit U.S. Department of State - Traveler’s Checklist.
- Click here to enroll in S.T.E.P. - Smart Traveler Enrollment Program.
- For U.S. Citizens - Passport and International Travel information, click here.
- Visa information and more, click here.
- For Non-U.S. Citizens - Please check with the appropriate consulate pertaining to your specific travels.
- For Visa Services, click here.
TRAVEL VACCINATIONS / HEALTH PRECAUTIONS
- Investigate recommended vaccinations and health precautions and discuss with your physician.
- Click here to visit U.S. Department of Health and Human Services - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Consider purchasing supplemental health insurance if your health plan does not cover you overseas.
TRAVEL / HEALTH INSURANCE
VWT always recommends that travelers purchase travel and medical insurance. Please contact your VWT advisor to assist you.
CURRENCY / CREDIT CARDS
VWT always recommends that travelers notify their banks and credit card companies of dates and travel plans prior to departure.
Click here for information about using cash, debit/credit cards, ATMs abroad.
EMERGENCIES DURING TRAVEL, OUTSIDE OF VWT BUSINESS HOURS
In the event of a travel related emergency, outside of business hours, that may require assistance with rebooking flights, you should
contact VWT’s 24/7 VIP Emergency Call Center at 1-800-787-8896. You must refer to our Executive Code of *S21G.
For International phone numbers, please click here.
For Business Travel inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Leisure Travel inquiries, please email email@example.com
For Meetings and Incentive inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Valerie Wilson Travel assumes no responsibility or liability for the professional ability or reputation of, or the quality of services provided by, the entities or individuals whose names appear on or are linked to the above page. Inclusion of private groups on this page is in no way an endorsement by Valerie Wilson Travel. The order in which names appear has no significance. Valerie Wilson Travel is not in a position to vouch for the information.