Badrutt's Palace Hotel
Our Exclusive Amenities for 2016:
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests via room service or buffet in restaurant
- Fresh fruit and mineral Water on arrival
- Round trip transfer from St. Moritz train station
- $50 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, excludes alcoholic beverages)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
For stays of two or more nights:
- Guests will receive a free ticket for all mountain railways, cable cars and public transport in St. Moritz for the duration of their stay. (exceptions may apply)
Over 3000 years ago the healing spring waters of St. Moritz are said to have lured those seeking recreation to the magical Upper Engadin. Since the bet between Johannes Badrutt and his English guests over 100 years ago, when he recognized the benefits of St. Moritz's Alpine climate, this Engadin jewel has developed into a world renowned winter sports destination. Although St. Moritz has a population of some 5000, it has always been a magnet for royalty, prominent personalities and cosmopolitans who spend their leisure time in the heart of the Upper Engadin Alps.
Badrutt's Palace Hotel
Set in the breathtaking natural surroundings of the Swiss Alps and embedded in more than a century of history, the “Grande Dame” of Swiss hotels is home to royalty, stars and sport lovers who value quality. Lake St. Moritz, surrounded by picturesque alpine peaks and the shimmering Engadin light, is an ideal background for a destination that abounds with traditional hospitality and discrete service.
Badrutt's Palace Hotel is renowned for its exquisite luxury, first class service and limitless indulgence – a gem which is constantly changing but still preserves its historical inheritance. It has been an icon of hospitality since its opening in 1896.
UNIQUE VWT SUITE ACCESS™ EXPERIENCE/AMENITY: Enjoy one bottle of Clavien Pinot Noir, an Engadine nut cake, four toasted breads with cheese, four fruit jellies, and a fruit platter.
St. Moritz, the Engadin and the Swiss Alps have far more to offer than just the fantastic ski slopes, elegant après-ski-parties and luxury shopping. Those who arrive in summer can also expect a very special and exclusive Engadin holiday in the middle of St. Moritz. Whether sports activities, relaxed card games, sailing, walking or golf sessions – in St. Moritz there is something for every taste.