Our Exclusive Amenities for 2018
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary buffet breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- $100 USD food and beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Sense of Place amenity and greeting card from management
Phuket is world-renowned as the “Pearl of the Andaman”, with an abundance of soft sandy beaches and a picturesque crystal blue ocean. Phuket is Thailand’s largest island, which means there is plenty to do and see for all ages. From kayaking through limestone caves to hiking up to the majestic mountaintop, Big Buddha, to simply basking in the sun on one of Phuket’s many beautiful beaches, travelers will never want to leave.
Nestled along a 600-meter beachfront at exquisite Emerald Bay, Rosewood Phucket sits on one of the last remaining secluded beaches on the island. Featuring 71 pavilions and villas, the property offers an island escape and a celebration of the natural landscape and cultural history it is grounded on. Asaya, Rosewood's holistic wellness concept, is evident through all aspects of the resort; from infinity pools, to garden terraces, to furnishings crafted from natural materials, guests are encouraged to relax, rejuvenate, and escape.