Associate Agent - New York City
718-261-7016 - email@example.com
I have been a travel agent in business for over 30 years. I have graduated from selling tickets and package tours to exploring worldwide and writing my own itineraries to meet my client's needs. I love helping people and enjoy hearing how much they loved the trip planned especially for them.
I have always contributed to charitable organizations. The accolades are the smiles of the poor and hungry.
My particular destinations of expertise and interest:
· Macedonia: a world heritage country, great for biking tours with world class bikes.
· Mongolia: a place to go back I time, especially the Flight of the Eagles contest in October.
· Papua New Guinea: a world frozen in time.
· Borneo: an amazing country. Hunting with blow pipes and living in Long Houses. Not for the faint of heart.
· Greece: Ah Greece, a place of history and fun plus the great islands of Santorini, Mykonos and Crete.
· Israel: a place of all religions. Something always new to explore. Tours on horseback, river rafting, hiking Mitzpe Ramon, and swimming in the Dead Sea.
· Peru: and its ancient hieroglyphics, Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca.