Park Hyatt New York
Our Exclusive Amenities for 2014 and 2015:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests, available in The Back Room at One57 or in-room dining
- $100 USD Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- For bookings in Park Executive Suites and above, guests additionally receive Round Trip Sedan transfers between JFK, LGA, EWR and the Park Hyatt New York
New York City
The vibrant culture of New York City provides exciting activities, events and outdoor recreation for visitors to the Big Apple. From historic buildings and landmarks to world-class shopping and dining, New York City has it all. Catch a world famous musician at Carnegie Hall or see a Metropolitan Opera performance at Lincoln Center for Performing Arts.
Explore Central Park, a green urban oasis only 2 blocks from the Park Hyatt New York. Enjoy a relaxing stroll in the park or discover fashionable shopping destinations on Manhattan’s prestigious Fifth Avenue. Experience Manhattan’s alluring ethos at Museum of Modern Art, featuring a comprehensive collection of modern and contemporary art.
Park Hyatt New York is strategically nestled within Manhattan’s vibrant Midtown district, adjacent to New York’s cultural and historical icons.
Rejuvenate body and soul with wellness therapies, global healing practices and tranquility at the Park Hyatt New York's luxury spa in Manhattan.
Located directly across the street from the Park Hyatt New York, Carnegie Hall is one of the most famous and prestigious music venues in the world presenting amazing pop and classical music.