Four Seasons Hotel Prague
Our Exclusive Amenities for 2017-2018
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food & Beverage Credit of $100 USD
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas, and private residences)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and the amenities that are being extended
- Guaranteed late check-out at 4pm
- Complimentary basic Wi-Fi in all guest rooms; complimentary premium Wi-Fi in all suites
Prague, Czech Republic
Prague is the perfect winter getaway: concerts, exhibitions, roasted chestnuts, mulled wine and, of course, Christmas Markets – all centered on the historically beautiful Old Town with its cobbled streets, fairy-tale spires and picturesque buildings. In this magical city, jazz and blues thrive in a cadre of cozy cellar clubs. If architecture puts a bounce in your step, do not miss Prague Castle, the astronomical clock and Tyn Church on Old Town Square, the iconic Charles Bridge over the Vltava River, and the opulent Kavarna Obecni Dum Art Nouveau café. Possibilities here are truly endless.
The Markets are an essential part of the seasonal wonder of the city and so Four Seasons Hotel Prague has created its Christmas Markets package. This includes an unforgettable shopping trip to the Old Town Market, via horse-drawn carriage from the Hotel, where the Hotel guests can enjoy mulled wine and roasted chestnuts, browse for traditional gifts for friends and loved ones, and maybe choose a treat or two for themselves. This offer requires a two-night minimum stay and is available from December 1, 2017 until January 4, 2018.
With an eclectic blend of architectural styles, Four Seasons Hotel Prague opens the door to a vibrant and unexpected experience that mirrors the city itself. Set in a premium Old Town location – on the picturesque Vltava River, a stone’s throw away from the Charles Bridge – the hotel interweaves its renowned service and comfort with Czech cultural traditions and centuries of architecture in this landmark of gracious design. A contemporary main building unites three historic edifices: neoclassical, Renaissance and baroque. The 157 guestrooms, including 19 unique suites, are among the largest in town, many with breathtaking city, Prague Castle and Vltava River views. Upon arrival, sign up for one of the signature treatments in the luxurious AVA Spa.