Hotel Bristol, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Vienna
Our Exclusive Amenities for 2016 & 2017
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- A complimentary lunch in Restaurant Bristol (for up to two people per room, once during stay, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities)
- Suite bookings made at the Virtuoso rate receive in addition to the above: Chauffeured limousine transfer (one-way) for the Penthouse Suite, Opera Suite, Prince of Wales Suite, choice of welcome drink – white wine, red wine or Bristol Cuvee and flower bouquet
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
UNIQUE SUITE ACCESS™ EXPERIENCE/AMENITY: Complimentary round-trip limousine transfer from the airport or train station.
PLEASE NOTE: The Suite Access™ $200 equivalent on-property credit may be applied towards food & beverage services during your stay.
The Wiener Weihnachts Traum Christmas Market
The Wiener Weihnachts Traum Christmas Market, located in front of City Hall in Vienna, is up and running for the season! The market takes place from November 11th to December 26th, opening daily at 10 am. Wandering cozily through the market you will find sweet treats, charming gifts, flavorful punches, and the perfect gifts to spoil your friends and family. From fun shaped chocolates to traditional wooden toys, and a grand Christmas tree to marvel at and take pictures in front of, the Wiener Weihnachts Traum Christmas Market has a little something to satisfy everyone this holiday season.
A symphony of charming grace since 1892, Hotel Bristol, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Vienna at the Vienna State Opera is a social gathering point reflecting the elegant flair of Vienna, and known for its warm and unpretentious service. The hotel blends historical ambiance with authentic Austrian hospitality. The many fireplaces throughout the hotel underline a homely feeling whilst precious antiques blend harmoniously with discreet modern comfort.
The 150 guestrooms include one of the largest suites in Austria as well as convenient room combinations for families. The fine selection of Opera facing suites is crowned by the Bristol’s Towers hosting magnificent circular bedrooms with a unique panorama over this most majestic and enchanting of cities. Elegant wooden paneling characterizes the Bristol Bar, a cozy hide-away for an after-lunch drink, a successful small meeting or an aperitif before dinner. Restaurant Bristol is a classic among Viennese gourmet restaurants, offering most exquisite breakfast variations, light business lunches, coffee and superb opera dinners in the evening.